Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Crap. I had a hard time getting to sleep last night. My inconsiderate younger sister played the laptop in our room until it was dawn in the morning. In other words, it meant that I had not slept for a proper 8 hours last night. I recalled waking up several times to cover myself with more clothing because I was not aware that the air-conditioner was switched on by that brat. I was literally shivering under the covers. But soon authority took over and my dad finally stormed into our room at 4 am this morning. He yelled at her and she still had the guts to slam her stuff here and there before turning in. I hate her gutsy, idiotic attitude.
Darn. I looked at the newspapers this morning. The jobs are as usual, always in need of experienced workers and stuff. Hms. Well, there were some other jobs such as flyer distributor which is my forte. Haha. I guess I am too lazy to make another trip out there where I will lose myself again. Sigh. I need something exciting to spark up my life. It has been so dreary for the past two months. Perhaps I need somebody. Haha. Diao.

No comments: