Saturday, December 16, 2006

Gosh. I had an awesome day yesterday, went out with debbie to bugis. Dined at mos burgers then dropped by the national library to loan some books. Haha. I think they are a number of mad people in this world cause' I met a few yesterday at the library. And they looked retard smiling themselves away. Hah. Thereafter, we went over to bugis street to look for gifts? Yep. At least I finally bought something from there out of sheer liking to it. Hms. We headed to plaza sing to chill a little at Auntie Annie's. I drank strawberry dutch ice! It was sweet & sour but savouring to the taste buds. Nice! It was quite a long day after all, took the train back to compass and we bought something at mini toons. Sigh. I am utterly broke.
Well, time really passes without a blink of the eye huh. It's december 16 already. To think I have not learnt anything new! Grunts. Shi jing suggested I learnt japanese with her. I'm broke la, how to pay for the course. Hms. Perhaps after I got my due reward from my dad, I'll join the course. Apologies, I can't join the course now.
Okie. I think my dad had been too intruding towards my social life. He actually checked my cellphone's inbox last night. It was kind of rude of him though. I was pissed off after that. Oh ya. Today's my Mama's birthday! I wish her a very happy birthday. Hees. =) Happy.

No comments: