Thursday, December 28, 2006

I had a special day today. I went out with tiff and mario. Before that, I went for a so-called netball carnival at guangyang secondary in Bishan. It took me by surprise when it began raining suddenly. I got a little drenched and felt a bit uncomfortable thereafter. I went ahead to meet tiff and mario at vivocity in attempt to get the tickets to watch death note 2 however due to the *overwhelming* response, we couldn't get a single ticket there. We decided to try out plaza sing's one instead. Got tickets to the curse of the golden flower. I was kind of disappointed though. Then again, the curse of the golden flower was not really that bad. =]

Anyway, mario wore a jailbird tee today. He looked really good in it. Haha. It was nice standing beside a tall dude. Heh heh.

Deep within, pain lingers

Looking from afar yet not within reach

The heart is filled with unfulfilled longing

Grant me that one wish

` the connections are not built yet, my dear.

No comments: