Thursday, December 21, 2006

Grunts. My mom woke me up early this morning to help her with chores and I am now unable to go back to sleep. Diao. Feeling kind of drowsy now though. *contradiction. Oh ... since I'm bored to tears now, I think I shall pen down about my dream two days ago. My dreams have been bringing me the fantasy outside of this world and I am beginning to slowly recall them after a long night's sleep. Okie, so I guess I dreamt about something similar to ame's dream months back. I dreamt about a guy who was rather good-looking and ok, we were in the theme park. The memory is blurry. Then there was this ride which was something like a roller coaster, instead this one had no rails/tracks which was really remarkable la. haha. So you can imagine we were literally flying in the air. So there was this guy who was sitting behind me. In the dream, this stupid ride began swirling in circles as it rided in the air(some sort like a dragon moving) and to my surprise, I began falling backwards because I guessed there was no safety belts? haha. Ya. However, this guy at the back he grabbed me and pushed me back into my space as we remained in that position, he hugging me from behind. By the way, we were in standing positions. I wonder why huh? haha. Everytime the thing swirled, I really felt that I was dropping but he would hold me in space. haha. I recalled turning my head backwards to take a look at this face and I saw a really fair face with unique features. In that instant, it felt as though I had fallen in love with this particular man in my dream. He was really warm and lovely and real in the dream. I remembered playing in the waters with him too. haha. Ya. Then it was quite idiotic ok. We were both going to kiss already you know then *poof* I woke up. Darn it. haha. Hms. So that was it. Oh ya, I tried to head back to sleep to return to the kissing part but I just couldn't dream of him again. Sigh. But ok, now I understand how you felt ame. haha.
Oh ya. Yesterday on my way back together with mabel and shi jing, I saw a guy who was rather tall and suave! He was fair in the face and has features just like 'L' in death note! Heh heh. I guess that one kind of guy really attracts my attention. The other guys at sushi tei where we had our meal yesterday didn't quite made it la. I think they were ok. Crazy mabel and shi jing were out on the look-out for the guys in the restaurant when I was just looking around at the girls because I thought a few of them were exceptionally good-looking. haha. So that was it.
Haha. *Caution* Please do not get jealous over the guy in my dream or the guy I saw at the mrt. Because one is non-existent(i'm more realistic than ame, haha) and the other which I guess I will never see him again. Cries*. haha. Alright, I'm highlighting this paragraph to someone special who reads my blog occasionally. But darn it. My personal life is still so dead!

No comments: