Saturday, December 23, 2006

Alright. It's Jonas's birthday today! We helped him to celebrate by dining at swensens. It was rather expensive, I'm utterly broke now. I had chicken baked rice and chocolate crunch. I was literally going to puke after all that. Now I have to go jogging the next morning to burn this pesky calories away. Darn it. Yay. Then perhaps I can show off my flamboyant fbt shorts! Heh heh. After swensens, everybody walked whatever place we could go. It was rather boring that I nearly died. Haha. But thank god jonas was there to utter dumb dumb nonsense. I think he's a funny guy or rather a boy. I do look upon as a younger brother because he really looks and behaves like one. Haha. Oh. My cute lil brother. Hms. After much discussions, we went to the arcade below plaza sing. I burnt a few calories off by throwing hoops. =)) haha. To my disappointment, Mabel had to leave soon after that. I was left with dear shi jing and jonas plus pat and js. They wanted to play pool which was not my thing, but I left with them for paradiz anyway. It was plain boring over there. I played music to ease my irritated spirit. haha. Then soon, shi jing wanted to drop by suntec city to repair her grandfather's watches. I had wanted to join her but due to misunderstandings or miscommunications, she thought I wanted to go home instead. I was left with the GUYS after that. I hated it. haha. But jonas was there to tickle my funny bone. Idiot, he gave me a pervertic look while I was talking to shi jing. Hmph. Gonna slap you next time if you do that again. haha. Hms. Ya. Actually I intended to meet up with my somebody but she was not available, so I just went home with jonas then. Stupid jonas was really funny when we were in the train. Hehs. I asked him something about shi jing and he kind of got shy. haha. Is it, jonas? haha.

I am rather elated today. We are keeping our contact with each other and everything's going quite fine. He's getting a new phone, kind of happy for him but jealous too. haha. Don't worry, there's nothing in you I will be too jealous about because you will soon be mine? haha. MINE! haha. =))

Hms. I am gonna be very busy next week. I should be going to the salon to try to get a new hairstyle because I am sicked of my hair now. I will be heading out to celebrate christmas with some friends? Ya. And I should be meeting him next week. Yay. =))) goodness overwhelmes me!

No comments: