Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I am kind of pissed off with blogger.com yesterday, couldn't log on to blog about my thoughts and feelings. I was feeling a lil upset the day before because of someone. Hms. Ya. Anyway, I have got over it already. Thanks to JACM who took me out to eat to my fill. Haha. Except for ame! You chicken. Hah.
We intended to dine over at Sushi Tei at Paragon's this afternoon. Initially, we planned to meet at kovan at 1 pm. To my surprise, mabel wanted to meet us at orchard instead and the WORST thing was I did not knew how to get there by the public transport! Ok, so I told shi jing about it and she was kind enough to meet me at compass to guide me there. Haha.
The both of us arrived at orchard mrt station and we were looking for mabel at the other end of the platform. After we have found her and began chatting, she actually shocked me by telling me that I looked like a guy with my outfit today. Darn it, so much for dressing up. Okie, so we dined at sushi tei's and we ordered a spread of food, especially shi jing. However, I must say I really enjoyed the part where we began ordering our dessert. Heh heh. My peach ice cream and waffle-chocolate, sweet! Well, I must really comment about the seating arrangement at the restaurant. I sat beside shi jing and she was rather touchy with me, hugging me and stuff. I felt uncomfortable, a strange kind of feeling. But anyway she was cold so I comply to her. Then the stupid mabel who was sitting directly opposite us shot me looks. Haha.
Alright. Tomorrow is going to be a long day. I am going to watch my juniors compete against bowen sec. And also perhaps head to terence's house to pay him a visit after his op. Sigh. My mom wants me to accompany her to shop for christmas gifts. I am so peeved. But I will be having my long deserved* break next friday. Heading to genting with my parents. If I'm lucky I might meet shi jing there or something. Haha.
`you are etched in my mind, my dear one.

No comments: