Monday, December 11, 2006

Hms. Sigh. It has been days since I last updated and weeks since I touched the books. Pathetic me. I had a fruitful day today, went out with JACM and we dined at billy bombers. The food there was served in large portions though, they didn't suit my taste buds. Hah. I ended up ordering guilty-rich food. Chocolatey-thick cake and cookies-and-cream milkshake. I guess I will have to burn them off tomorrow morning or something. Something at the back of my brain keeps hinting me that I am gaining pounds. Nut. I hate it.
Sigh. While we were dining in billy bombers, mabel asked me about my personal life and shi jing tried to dig up some juicy bits of me. Haha. Only ame remained calm as ever, I guessed. Well, my personal life have been quite silent and almost 'dead', you may call it presently. I am not going to plunge into a relationship anytime now. I do not think I have found the right one yet. Perhaps I am not straight. Haha. I do not know and do not want to bother anyway.
I have yet to find a job. I have went for two job interviews so far and I must say they both sucked. One of which I walked the whole of upper paya lebar road in search of the bloody shop. And right after that, I was beat and panting at the interview. The dirty looks from ignorant old men and the rain drops that pounded on my head endlessly, that was indeed the most pathetic and irksome walk I had ever had. Thereafter, I realized that jobs do not come by easily AND life is NOT easy!
Alright. I am experiencing a headache right now. I have to attend the netball farewell bbq at pasir ris tomorrow. I wonder what else lies ahead of me. Going to sleep soon. My eyes are sore.
`losing myself.

No comments: